What's new

2004 CEDIA Coverage (1 Viewer)

John S

Senior HTF Member
No kidding, some excellent stuff and info from you. Almost better than being there.. NOT!!! Thanks for the condensed, summary and detailed product informations!!!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
No problem. Sorry for the things I wasn't able to get. Next year I plan on being more organized and will try to upload things from the show, and provide more coverage. There is so much that one person can't do it all. I will be trying to get reinforcements next year. The show is fun, but also too short. This is my second year attending.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Adam thanks for the info and taking the time to report back to us. I spoke with my Dealer on Monday, he was also at the show. Thye are a pretty big Yamaha dealer (I bought my Yammy LPX-510 from them). He really liked the s2500 and the PQ of this unit. He was told by Yamaha that they would ship at the end of November. It was there intention to get it in the store before X-Mas. Were they blowing smoke on the release date?

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks