What's new

20 Scenes from Future Director's Cuts (2 Viewers)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Earnest Goes to Camp -- End credit roll, cut from theatrical release to maintain PG rating, restored giving complete recipe to Eggs Erroneous.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Star Trek (2009) [Blinding Edition] Includes 15 more minutes of pointless lens flares.

Paranormal Activity 2.1 [Multi-disc real time edition] Hours worth of extra camera footage showing nothing unusual happening apart from the dog moving about the house and the baby sleeping. Plus on one of the discs there is a 30 second shot of a door slowly opening by itself, it is not for the faint-hearted.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Inception [Horns Edition] - Alternate audio track with all of Dicaprio's dialogue replaced with "BWARM!"

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Revenge of the Nerds: The alternating ending where Betty finds out Lewis tricked her into having sex with him and has him arrested

Can't Buy Me Love: Cindy Mancini likes being bought so much, she starts turning tricks

Return of the Jedi: Han's accidental trend of tauntauns as coats catches on, but activists throw red paint on those who wear them to the Coruscant celebration

Once Upon a Time in the West: Harmonica rides off to a new town, where he is known as Kazoo

Back to the Future: A little too much alcohol at the Enchantment Under the Sea, and Marty becomes his own father

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Miracle on 34th Street-- A major scandal erupts when the public discovers the U.S. Postal Service knowingly delivered multiple bags of Santa Claus's mail to a man they did not know to actually be Santa Claus. The Postmaster General resigns in disgrace and subsequently commits suicide.

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King--85 additional endings explore what happened to each and every surviving secondary character encountered throughout the three films of Peter Jackson's epic! Particular emphasis is placed on Orc #12.

Showgirls--Nomi is rushed to a chiropractor after throwing out her back in the swimming pool.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull--All of the exciting scenes have been reinstated.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Greg_S_H said:
--85 additional endings explore what happened to each and every surviving secondary character encountered throughout the three films of Peter Jackson's epic! Particular emphasis is placed on Orc #12.
I lost it when I read this one. I'd always wondered what happened to Orc #12!

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich
Do you know where this thread originally lived? If it was started in movies I have no problem moving it back.
Adam, I'm pretty sure I started this in After Hours a tenth of a century ago. That was where most of my zanier threads originated.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Originally Posted by Steve Christou

Adam, I'm pretty sure I started this in After Hours a tenth of a century ago. That was where most of my zanier threads originated.
Had it been started just nine months earlier, it literally / technically would have been started in the last century...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks