What's new

106" Fixed Frame Projector Screen/106" Motorized Projector Screens (1 Viewer)

Eight20

Auditioning
Real Name
Nicky
We have a brand new motorized Mustang 106" Screen in the box, never opened asking $200.

We also have a gently used fixed frame 106" Mustang Projector Screen, asking $150.

Both items can be shipped but are very heavy so shipping charges will have to be calculated based on shipping address. Local pick up would be great. We are in So Cal between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.

Features for Fixed Frame:
When looking for clean-line design that also delivers top of the performance, choose Mustang’s Fixed Frame Projection Screen. Assembling in just minutes, the black frame snaps together, and the fabric material of the screen clips into place. Just as easily, the fabric screen can be unclipped from the frame, and tossed into the washing machine. The matte white screen surface optimizes brilliant color, allowing for vivid imaging. The viewing surface lies perfectly flat and is made of acoustically transparent material that permits speakers to be installed directly behind the viewing surface – just like in the movie theaters. The high quality frame has a sleek modern appearance and absorbs projector "over scan". When your image matters, Mustang’s Fixed Frame Projection Screen delivers quality top of the line video performance.
Specifications
Aspect Ratio:
16:9 Home Theater
Class:
Fixed
Physical Screen Size (h x w):
56 x 96 inches
Viewable Screen Size (h x w):
52 x 92 inches
Surface:
High Contrast White; Acoustically Transparent
Gain:

Features for Motorized Screen:
When looking for clean-line design that also delivers top of the performance, choose Mustang’s Electric Projection Screen. The smooth-running electric motor allows the screen to scroll up and down with its IR remote or in-line switch. The scratch resistant steel white case will protect the screen when its not in use as well as blend into any décor. Once the screen is pulled down, enjoy the screen’s matte white viewing surface, which diffuses projected light uniformly over the screen– creating ideal viewing from any angle. Black masking borders around the sides of the screen increase picture focus and contrast. The HDTV (widescreen) versions include a black masking border above the image for a crisp clean look. Mustang’s Electric Screen is the ultimate electric projection screen.
Specifications
Aspect Ratio:
16:9 Home Theater
Class:
Motorized Wall Mount
Physical Screen Size (h x w):
54 x 96 inches
Viewable Screen Size (h x w):
52 x 92 inches
Surface:
Matte White
Gain:

Eight20

Auditioning
Real Name
Nicky
No one? Give me an offer....I really would like to sell these. They are taking up so much of my garage!

skully

Auditioning
Real Name
philip Mitchell
hello Nicky,

I am located in Burlington, Ontario,Canada, L7N-2S5

Interested in your Mustang 106" motorized screen

can you get me a shipping quote or provide me your zip code so I can get one ?

let me know ,

many thanks,

Philip

LordEpic

Auditioning
Real Name
Ken Grose
The motorized one, Hmmm, been looking for one but I am on the eastcoast. Can we talk about price? Because shipping here will be a bear. I am thinking 150.00 plus shipping, I think I can sneak the past the wife.

LordEpic

Auditioning
Real Name
Ken Grose
The motorized one, Hmmm, been looking for one but I am on the eastcoast. Can we talk about price? Because shipping here will be a bear. I am thinking 150.00 plus shipping, I think I can sneak the past the wife.

skully

Auditioning
Real Name
philip Mitchell
Nicki.....still have the Mustang motorized screen ? I will buy it

Eight20

Auditioning
Real Name
Nicky
Hey there,

I do still have the motorized screen. The fixed has been sold. If you are still interested in the motorized screen please email me at [email protected]. I don't check here very often but would love to sell it! My zip code is 91362 if you would like to figure out shipping costs. The weight is about 40 lbs.

Eight20

Auditioning
Real Name
Nicky
One more time trying to bump this up! If you are interested in the motorized screen it is still available! Offer me a price!!

Eight20

Auditioning
Real Name
Nicky
Okay, I really gotta sell this thing! I will take $150 for it, and just $30 for shipping even though it's gonna cost me at least $60+. Anyone??

Eight20

Auditioning
Real Name
Nicky
It's almost the holidays and I still have this screen sitting in my garage! I know someone out there wants it. Make me an offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks