What's new

Yet another addictive flash game... (1 Viewer)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
OK, I found another addictive flash game. In it, you drive a hearse down a path. At the end of the path is a brick wall, and beyond it is a graveyard. What you have to do is get to that wall, and before you smash into it, toss the coffin out of the hearse.

http://www.vox.de/flash/game.html

To speed up the hearse, tap the right arrow rapidly, and to let the coffin fly, hit space.

So far, my highest score is 505m.

Be warned, this is really, REALLY addictive!! :D

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
:confused: Pressing the space bar does nothing with the car at speed. Ten seconds of watching the car race along and until it smashes into a brick wall. Rather dull.

E

Eric Kahn

Gpt tp 653 once I mastered the art of hitting the space bar right before trhe car hits the wall

you repeatedly hit the right arrow untill the car gets to the red section then hit the space bar

Herschel

Stunt Coordinator
705.61. It's a little weird how hitting space near the beginning of the red section will only get you in the 400's, but at the very end will get you over 700. I'm calling shenanigans on their physics. :D

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Highest so far is 560. I need to get closer to the wall, I think.

You're hitting the space bar too late if it crashes into the wall.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Hitting the space bar has no effect during any part of the car's travels. I guess it doesn't work on my system.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Chris, thanks for sending that. I'm really addicted to that game now! It's like whack-a-mole for the new millennium! Too bad I can't get past level 7. :frowning:

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Got to level 9 on Toontie, I had lost about 1 heart going through all the first 8 levels, then lost my remaining 4 in about 5 seconds. Brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks