What's new
World Wide Stereo

Yamaha Dsp A1 Gold + Bose speakers for sale. (1 Viewer)

James GJ

Auditioning
Due to divorce my beloved system is for sale. Ex flagship amplifier Yamaha DSP A1 (shampagne / gold colour) 5 x Bose acoustimas speakers with stands. Large Bose Subwoofer. 2 x 501 Bose floorstanding speakers. 1 x Yamaha 2 cassette player. 1 x Dennon CD player. System approx 2 years old and cost nearly £3500.00 when new. System is in excellent condition and hardly used. Would welcome inspection and pick up by buyer. The system is top range and the sound is just incredible! This is a very reluctant sale. Please email me for any further information at [email protected] I am located in the county of Somerset, UK.
Regards,
James.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
James, I would highly suggest you go to eBay to sell the Bose speakers. They don't have the best reputation here and you'll be able to make a LOT more money off of them. You could probably even get what you even paid for them.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks