What's new

XM, Still One Step Ahead of Sirius (1 Viewer)

Paul E V

Stunt Coordinator
blah blah blah

I can't stand talk radio. I'll be making the move to satellite so I can listen to MUSIC instead of obnoxious ads.

And I'll probably sign up for both of them ....
I've got an XM-ready head-unit for my '65 Imperial and I recently bought Sirius' Sportster (home/car/boombox)

Jeff D Han

Supporting Actor
Yeah, Paul, I just bought the Sirius Sportster unit for
my home amplifier and to install into the company truck.
I got Sirius because of the NFL programming and music/
news options, not for self-important and distasteful
shock jocks.

Brent T

Second Unit
I am another that went with Sirius and couldnt be happier. I have a friend that had XM and a couple that had Sirius and after listening to both there was no question that Sirius was for me.

The NFL channel was huge to me and has been nothing short of fantastic. I love the music channels as well and didnt think the difference between XM/Sirius was great enough for me to pass on the NFL talk. As for Stern, I listen every am but I doubt I would buy the system just for him.

Carl Walker

Stunt Coordinator
I am a Sirius subscriber and I couldn't be more pleased. I thank God every day that Sirius got the NFL and XM got baseball. There is nothing on the face of this earth that is more BORING than baseball... Conversely, home team play-by-play calls of all 30 NFL teams for every regular season, playoff, and Super Bowl game and a 24/7 year-round NFL channel is enough to send any football fan into orbit. :b

I couldn't care less about music. I got my Sirius for talk radio and sports. REAL SPORTS, not baseball...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks