What's new

X-Files, Season 3 Sealed FT, With a Catch (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I have an extra X-Files, Season 3, sealed for trade. The catch is - I'm looking for laser discs only at this moment. If I am unable to trade it for LD's, I may let it go for dvds. LD's first though.

Listed below are some titles I am looking for. It certainly isn't all of them. You may offer anything in laser disc; however, I am not your dumping ground. I have a very large collection - I am not looking for run-of-mill stuff. But you can try - you never know. Your stuff should be in at least very good condition. I don't want anything that is beat up, nothing with rot and nothing with pieces missing. Please indicate what version you are offering. The catalog # would be helpful.
[*]Metropolis – Moroder version (Catalog # IDVL 5090)[*]Spirit of St. Louis – WS (Catalog # 15052)[*]Bedazzled – WS (1120-80) (Cannot have any rot - scan especially after the 40 minute mark)[*]Song of the South – Hong Kong release (shot in the dark here) [*]Acquired! Honeymooners Collection, Volumes 1 & 2 [*]Acquired! Meet Me in St. Louis – 3-disc, CAV box set with CD (Catalog # ML 104754)[*]Ewok Adventure (Catalog # ML 102053)[*]Acquired! Ewok – Battle for Endor [*]The Magnificent Ambersons – Criterion 2-disc CAV (Catalog # CC 1109L, Spine # 9)[*]Acquired! Life and Death of Colonel Blimp – Criterion (Catalog # CC 1137L, Spine # 37)[*]Invasion of the Body Snatchers – Criterion 2-disc CAV (Catalog # CC 1108L, Spine # 8)[*]The 49th Parallel - Criterion (Spine # 130)[*]Olivia Newton-John – Down Under (NTSC only)[*]Olivia Newton-John – Soul Kiss[*]Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 4[*]Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5[*]Japanese - Looney Tunes Import Box – 30 Cartoons PILF-3001[*]Japanese - Looney Tunes Import Box, Stars of Space Jam – 30 Cartoons PILF 1449 (may have acquired this)

------------------
You Can't Roller Skate In a Buffalo Herd - Roger Miller

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Come on - doesn't anyone have a pile LD's they'd like to get rid of? None of your LD's need to be on my list.
------------------

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
allan, take a look in my ld thread I doubt much interes for you, it looks as if i may have a trade for Star wars already, LMk

Phu Vo

Stunt Coordinator
alan,
Would you be interested in a sealed copy of Sid & Nancy Criterion Collection DVD?

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Kevin: I currently have two copies of the Star Wars SE Trilogy box set. And I have everything I want from your list - sorry.
Phu - already have. Sealed, too.
Still mainly interested in LD's, but you can propose dvd trades too, I guess.
------------------

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Alan I doubt that there is anything on my LD FT/FS list that you dont already have and im at work typing this on a webtv unit so I cant paste the list here but if there is anything on there that you want i'd love to trade with. If you search under my name you can get it. I would trade these for other lasers as well as any DVDs you might want to trade.

Paulus

Agent
Is ther anything on my list a couple of weeks back that you're interested in???
Let me know
Paul
------------------

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Paulus: Although it's a large and nice list, I already have everything I want on it. My problem is that I have a very large LD and DVD collection and so will be very hard to hit. There are a number of dvds I want, but I'm going for LD's first.
------------------

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Come on - I can't believe no one has just thrown together a mess of LD's and see what happens - no harm trying.
------------------

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Last time I didnt have a list now I do.I will trade these for other Lasers or DVDs.
Forrest Gump WS DD
Cocktail
Up in Smoke
That Thing You Do WS DD
Rudy WS (sealed)
Local Hero
Three Men and a Cradle (French version from which 3 men & a Babycame from, its Sealed) 3for1
Home Alone
Bobby Short & friends Live at the Caryle (with Lucie Arnez
& Jack lemmon) (sealed) 3for1
The Berliner Philarmoniker "highlights from the complete Beethoven symphonies" #3,#4,#7,#9 3for1
Some Stuff Im looking for;
DVDs
Up in Smoke (cheech&chong)
River Wild DTS
Bachelor Party
That Thing You Do
------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks