What's new

WTD: Behringer DSP 1124 or 1100 (2 Viewers)

Jordan_Brulotte

Stunt Coordinator
As the title says I'm looking for either a BFD model 1100 or 1124. I live in Canada, and if possible would like to purchase from Canada as well, to avoid any border hassles.

Thanks

Jordan_Brulotte

Stunt Coordinator
I live in a small town and have no "big" audio dealers nearby. The local music shop carries Behringer products, but they quoted me $199 Cad on a new 1124.

Good advice though, none the less Paul ;).

Hopefully I can find a used one in good shape here, or find a good deal online.

PaulT

Supporting Actor
Take the latest list price in to your local dealer from the Behringer website and see if he drops his price.

http://www.behringer.com/02_products...ang=ENG&cid=CA

That 199 price is at least 1.5 years old, I got mine for 189 in March 2004 and that was list then. Not sure where you are but most of the larger Ontario dealers will ship, I got mine out of Edmonton (Axe Music - see Marks post below :)) and they paid the shipping to BC. My local dealer didn't want the 'hassle' of ordering one in......his loss.

Good luck.
Here's one in Georgia for 50USD:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...58#post2576658

Jordan_Brulotte

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for all the info. Axemusic.com looks good actually. I'll also save 7% tax ordering it from Alberta as well.

Thanks Gary, but unfortunately your price might be a little high for me to buy it used from you in the US. Exchange, shipping, border fees, and the cost goes up quick :frowning: . Good luck with your sale none the less!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks