What's new

WTB/T: HDTV Receiver (1 Viewer)

Matt:B

Auditioning
Hi all! New member to the board but long time lurker.

Anyways, i've got 2 HD sets now and no HD so it's time to get myself a receiver. I'm looking for something under $200 as my budget won't allow for anything more than that. It would be great if it was direcTV/OTA but OTA only will be fine.

I've got some things to trade: a couple of dvd players, bunch of dvds, gamecube and games, some computer stuff (controllers, video cards, external cd burner, etc.), about 20 laserdiscs and a few xbox games. However it gets done is fine by me, a little trade a little cash, whatever.

Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Mika-H

Stunt Coordinator
If you can incease your budget, Sam's had the Samsung receiver for under $300 the last time I was there!

Auditioning
Thanks Mika-H for the info! I'll look into it but I don't think my budget expands, only retracts :) Anyways, I appreciate the help. A couple of people have emailed me thus far so there is hope yet.

Mika-H

Stunt Coordinator
Why don't you sell some of that stuff you mentioned above at eBay, or here? You should then easily be able to afford the Samsung unit.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
I really doubt if you will find a HDTV Receiver for under $200. The Samsung for $300 is a steal and is probably as low as you are going to find.

Auditioning
Thanks for all the comments. As to not finding one under $200, actually I have already had a few offers. And there have even been some sold on this very board, 1 just a few days ago, so I know they are out there.

To Mika-H: i've considered selling the stuff i'd listed on ebay but not without trying here first. It's kind of a hassle to sell a bunch of stuff so i'll give it a couple of days and if I don't get any offers worth jumping at then that's the way i'll go.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks