What's new

WTB: Rack Accessories (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Wanted: 19inch audio/computer rack accessories. Specifically:

2u, 3u or 4u Shelves (flush mounting, not midmount types for computers).

1u, 2u, 3u, or 4u Rack blank spacer panels (covers for blank spots on the rack).

Rack mount media holders (specifically VHS/DVD size or CD size)

2u or 3u Rack mount drawers.

Phillips Head Rack Screws

Any other rack accessories you might have, I might be inetrested. Willing to buy if the price is right, have DVDs and interconnects to trade if not.

-Vince

Thomas J. Coyle III

Stunt Coordinator
Vince

If you want to buy new or used and nobody on this forum comes up with anything for you to buy, try Ebay. I have bought a number of 19 inch rack panels and rails from sellers on Ebay without any problems. Also, if you want to buy new Middle Atlantic rack components, I suggest that you try Markertek. They sell on the Internet and discount Middle Atlantic products. They also sell their own rack components too. One word of advice, if you do buy rack components from sellers on Ebay, make sure that you are really saving some money over the established Internet outfits. I found that a lot of the Ebay sellers had low selling prices, but ripped buyers off with excessive shipping charges.
Regards,
TCIII

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Thomas,

Thanks for the tips- I'm right with you 100%. Have bought several things on Ebay, but can't seem to find fair prices on 3 space shelves- the same 2-3 people sell them over and over new on ebay, and have the same prices (or higher) than most retailers (like markertek).

Was hoping to find used deals, maybe find something at 75% of markertek new price.

Was just hoping to find some HT folks who bought some items the didn't end up needing- or maybe have some rack shelves at work nobody needs. ;)

-Vince

Vet

Auditioning
I'm looking too... and the best I can find for U2 shelves
are $24 each or 4 for $89. I wonder what people do with the custom ones once they upgrade equipments... there should be a rsh4a trade board somewhere...

Brad Wood

Stunt Coordinator
Vince,
I'll check my arsenal in the basement tonight. I think I have several vented panels and some rack screws. I'll let you know.

Brad Woodhouse

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I'm still looking. Any computer techs out there have a bunch of rack screws laying around? Any audio guys have some old shelves you don't use anymore?

Email me!

-Vince

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I"ve got tons of rack screws, but i fear they are the wrong size. They're from a bunch of Cisco boxes I mounted. The switches came with two sets of screws, and i only used the smaller ones.

anyone know what the two sizes are? and which size Vince would need?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks