What's new

Pre-Order Wonder Woman 1984 (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Have to disagree slightly. So WW84 wasn’t as good as we wanted. I still believe good 3D can add some fun to the viewing experience.
Well I liked it better than the first film, so to me it was better than expected. The 3D adds a whole heck of a lot to the film. I tried the standard Blu-Ray, and nothin doin, give me 3D any day....a completely different experience. So much better.

I can't wait yo see the HDR on the 4K when it arrives.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Well I liked it better than the first film, so to me it was better than expected. The 3D adds a whole heck of a lot to the film. I tried the standard Blu-Ray, and nothin doin, give me 3D any day....a completely different experience. So much better.

I can't wait yo see the HDR on the 4K when it arrives.
Oh well, to each his own.:)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Watched WW84 in 3D last night. I wouldn't call it great 3D, but it had some nice depth in many scenes. I was disappointed with the scene of them flying through the fireworks, though. It seems like that would be a scene where the 3D would shine, and it did not, IMO.

The film itself I found kind of a mixed bag. I never thought of WW as having any real supernatural-ish powers, just superior athletic abilities. But this film made her seem more like Superwoman than what I usually think of as WW, with the flying and super strength. I thought much of the CGI was also pretty bad, similar to the early Raimi Spider-Man films. Too bad, as they had months of delay to finesse things and get them right. Didn't hate it, but also didn't place it high in the field of superhero films. Pedro Pascal was not the right casting for the villain, either, IMO.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Watched WW84 in 3D last night. I wouldn't call it great 3D, but it had some nice depth in many scenes. I was disappointed with the scene of them flying through the fireworks, though. It seems like that would be a scene where the 3D would shine, and it did not, IMO.

The film itself I found kind of a mixed bag. I never thought of WW as having any real supernatural-ish powers, just superior athletic abilities. But this film made her seem more like Superwoman than what I usually think of as WW, with the flying and super strength. I thought much of the CGI was also pretty bad, similar to the early Raimi Spider-Man films. Too bad, as they had months of delay to finesse things and get them right. Didn't hate it, but also didn't place it high in the field of superhero films. Pedro Pascal was not the right casting for the villain, either, IMO.
"life is good, but it can be better":thumbs-up-smiley:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks