What's new

Will the Pioneer Elite vsx-47tx handle Blu Ray (1 Viewer)

Antonio Garcia

Auditioning
Real Name
Antonio Garcia
if you Google Pioneer VSX-47TX (IMAGES) YOU'LL WILL FIND ANALOG 7.1 RCA INPUTS.
LEFT / RIGHTS FRONTS / CENTER / SURROUNDS / BACK SURROUNDS RCA

Real Name
Bobby Hamilton
Les_S said:
I don't currently own the Pioneer Elite 47tx, however, that is what I was hoping to purchase. I have always owned Elite recievers but never top of the line. Now that used 47's have came into my price range I was hoping to purchase one. Guess that won't work. Thank you for your comments.
Well, since the pioneer is out, any thoughts on the Onkyo 705 or the 606? I will be powering some klipsch speakers. I have never owned onkyo but after doing some research and final measurements of a modified sideboard buffet I finished last night that will be my new TV stand the Onkyo's are one of the few recievers that will fit height wise.
Looking for any suggestions on receivers $400 and under that will do well with HDMI/Blu Ray.
I have a VSX-23TXH and it's wonderful.
You can probably still find it new somewhere for near this.
http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-Channel-Digital-Theater-Receiver/dp/B002KBDEGE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336585858&sr=8-1

Real Name
Bobby Hamilton
Here it is with free shipping on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-Elite-VSX-23TXH-7-1-Channel-770-Watt-Receiver-/150809978341?pt=Receivers_Tuners&hash=item231cf9a5e5
As long as you are US, Canada and Austrailia.

Antonio Garcia

Auditioning
Real Name
Antonio Garcia
i just notice that CURRENT A/V receiver's are WATT RATING ARE anywhere from 125/135/140 even 160 RMS PER CHANNEL (7 CHANNELS) 8-OHMS FROM 20HZ TO 20KHZ FREQ.
BUT WHEN YOU APPLIED DTS OR DD SOUND TRACKS ON MEDIUM HIGH VOLUME LEVEL AND ALL SPEAKERS SET "LARGE" FOR FULL BAND WIDTH SOUND TO ALL 7 SPEAKERS WITH NO SUBWOOFER.... THE AMPLIFIER CLIPS AND POWERS OFF ....
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE FRONT SPEAKERS DEMAND LOTS OF CURRENT SINCE THEY CAN PRODUCE NOTES EASILY DOWN TO 28HZ.
ALSO THEY STATE THE FOLLOWING MINIMAL 20-250 WATTS !!!
SO WHEN I SET ALL THE SPEAKERS TO SMALL AND THE HI-PASS CROSSOVER TO (THX) @ 80HZ,
WHILE TURNING TO SUB SETTING TO ON ...
I CAN NOW REALLY RISE THE VOLUME HIGH AND EVERYTHING SOUND CRISP AND THE AMP DOES NOT CLIP.......
MY SETUP:
PLASMA TV : PANASONIC 60" TC-PS30
AMP / RECEIVER : PIONEER ELITE VSX-47TX
BLU RAY : PIONEER ELITE BDP-05FD & PANASONIC DMP-BD85K
FRONT SP : POLK AUDIO RT-800i
CENTER SP : POLK AUDIO CS-350LS
SUR SPS : POLK AUDIO M SERIES 3
BACK SUR SPS : POLK AUDIO M SERIES 3
SUBWOOFER : COMING SOON !!!! >>>>>>> !!! DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY PROSUB 1000 !!!
((FREQ RESPOND 18HZ - 150HZ))) 300 WATTS RMS AMP

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
This is an old thread.

And, Antonio, can you please refrain from shouting?
Also, we would like to have a useful real name in your "real first name" field of the forum.

Thanks!

Cees

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
No problem!
(Especially now you fixed it. )

Welcome to the forum, Antonio!

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks