What's new

Will cords fit behind my TV w/ this mount? (1 Viewer)

JCH16

Auditioning
Real Name
JCH
Ok, my TV is the VIZIO 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, E321VL Today I bought a Sanus-Classic Series 1.25'' Low-Profile Wall Mount for 32'' - 63'' Flat-Panel TVs-Black-MLL10-B1 Already having some buyers remorse... but I might stick with the mount depending on this thread. The question is, will I be able to fit my cable/HDMI cords behind the TV with this mount, given the limited space between the wall and the TV? I've never had a LCD TV or a Wall Mount before. One way I figure of combating the lack of space would be to plug the cords in before I hang the TV up. Still, I would rather just be able to reach in there and plug in the cords! I saw much better deals on Walmart, and called to cancel... but it seems that Best Buy refuses to cancel online orders an hour after purchase, despite the fact that I called only three hours later! So what do you think, will I be able to use this mount effectively, or should I return it? Thanks.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
My "guess" is this Vizio's inputs all "stick straight out the back" (I'm not littering my computer memory with a Vizio owners manual)... Get some of these... http://www.amazon.com/Innoo-Female-Degree-Right-Adaptor/dp/B008LSYCAC/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1357757314&sr=1-6&keywords=90+degree+hdmi And no, I don't know if "that one" works for your situation, as I don't know if Vizio orients the HDMI vertical or horizontal. But buy the right 90 degree adapter. Problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.