WHV Announcement: The Closer: The Complete Seventh and Final Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Not Rated
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Order Date: 7/17
    [​IMG] Street Date: 8/21
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] DVD / $59.98
    [​IMG] Cat# 1000239136
    [​IMG] UPC 883929214822
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Closer: The Complete Seventh and Final Season - on DVD 8/21.
    [​IMG]
    THE CLOSER: THE COMPLETE SEVENTH AND FINAL SEASON

The final season of the critically acclaimed series stars Emmy® winner Kyra Sedgwick as Deputy Police Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, a top-notch investigator who has put some of Los Angeles' most brutal killers behind bars. With her keen investigative instincts and brilliant interrogation techniques, Brenda often closes her cases by eliciting a confession or cornering a suspect through sometimes-questionable methods. Now, her career may be on the line as a result of her frequently unorthodox methods, and her tactics are coming under the scrutiny of the L.A.P.D.'s new Chief of Police, who is on the verge of announcing an extensive reorganization that could spell the end of Major Crimes. Joining the series in a starring role this season is two-time Oscar® nominee Mary McDonnell as Captain Sharon Raydor.

[​IMG]

Streets one week after The Closer series finale on 8/13/12 to capitalize on additional promotional opportunities.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stars Emmy® winner, Kyra Sedgwick (2010 Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Over the past seven seasons, The Closer won 1 Emmy® award and garnered 6 additional nominations, and won 1 Golden Globe® award and garnered 5 additional nominations.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 5-disc DVD collection features all 21 Season Seven episodes, plus all-new never-before-seen footage and more!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

DVD release will be supported with an extensive national cable TV, radio and online advertising campaign.
    [​IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/The-Closer-Complete-Seventh-Season/dp/B004UXVDJA/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1339019083&sr=1-1

2. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    I am really going to miss this show once it ends. Hope the spin-off Major Crimes retains the same tone and sense of fun.

3. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    It took awhile for me to warm up to this show but the dynamic duo of Flynn & Provenza finally won me over plus anything with JK Simmons is worth watching. I'll miss him on the new show.

Who does everyone think the leak is? My bet is on Gabriel but I'm basing that mainly on the fact the actor is not part of the new series. The other way I see this being resolved is that it isn't...the leak is never revealed to the audience.

4. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    Yes, Gabriel seems the likeliest suspect, but I wondered if maybe WIll wasn't the leak (for some twisted reason).