What's new

Who's got tattoos or piercings? (1 Viewer)

Janna S

Second Unit
I have five tattoos on my shoulders, arms, and cleavage. Two are floral/decorative with hidden objects, one is an adaptation of a 17th century design, another is Celtic, and the last (most recent) is an adaptation of the design I used on my best friend's obit. (Upon seeing the recent one, some assume I am a Native American lesbian, although I am neither.)
None of my tattoos are visible when I am dressed. Most people are shocked when they see them or hear me admit to being tattooed, since I don't seem to be the type - but I like to keep 'em guessing.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Rain, sorry to hear about that. I hope you meet someone that interests you soon. I have many friends who are gay that have a hard time meeting people. I'm always happy to hear when they hook up because, as much of a cynical bastard I am, I enjoy hearing/seeing people happy and in love. God that sounds so sappy coming from me since I'm so sick. I mean, just look at my signature.
Janna, have I mentioned that my wife's name is Janna also? That name is rarely heard of so I am very pleased to see another person with that name. weird.
god, I sound happy. I apologize. I'm going to eat a baby or something and chill out.
------------------
"People = Sh*t" - Slipknot
My Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/masternix/DVD.html
My List O' DVDs:
Link Removed

Brad_W

Screenwriter
by the way I want to get another tattoo, probably on my right leg, but I'm having such a hard time trying to draw one and get ideas. Where do you guys get some of your ideas from? I drew my original piece in one as it came to me in inspiration. I would like it to be something along the lines of Giger, Barker, or even egyptian (I love the symbolism) or a cool hybrid of the three.
------------------
My Home Page:
My List O' DVDs:
Link Removed

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
He's now traveling around Mexico
Rain,
Hang in there man. Maybe he'll get sick of drinking tequila after a while and come back. :)
------------------
rock_band.gif
"See the world on the wings of rock and roll"

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
No piercings, no tattoos. Jewish law forbids the latter, my distaste for self-mutilation forbids the former.
Rain, I understand how you feel right now. There are times when I feel incredibly lonely.
Wedding ring tattoos, however, are a bad idea. In the event that you break up, you're stuck with it, aren't you?
------------------
Petition to release The Mary Tyler Moore Show on DVD

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Hang in there man. Maybe he'll get sick of drinking tequila after a while and come back.
That's what I'm hoping!
You guys are great.
But really, I didn't want to turn this into a sympathy for Rain thread. I'm fine by myself for the time being. No worries!
Thanks for the encouragement though.
------------------
RainHTFpic.jpg

"Imagine all the people, living life in peace..." - Imagine by John Lennon

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Matthew, that's true about the wedding ring being there forever, but: a) I think one would get the tattoo only if it were a "sure thing." b) I know there's no such thing as a "sure thing" in relationships, but if the tattoo is done right, the unforseen break-up would cause the ring tattoo to be "a tattoo."
One reason why my wife and I got our tattoos as Kanji symbols of Love is becuase if we ever did divorce, it would still be a cool tattoo. A painful reminder, yes, but still a cool tattoo.
------------------
My Home Page:
My List O' DVDs:
Link Removed

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
No tattoo's for me. Only piercings are two... one from a nail gun to the hand and one from a rather large fish hook that back lashed... OUCH.
furious.gif

Kurt

John Johnson

Agent
Two tattoos: one of "The Crow" on my lower right ankle, and a lameass-drunken-stupid-fraternity pin on my left chest that I need to get covered/removed REAL bad. Want another tattoo(s) of some ants crawling up my feet but the wife won't allow it....

Dave Gilbert

Second Unit
One piercing: left ear, long since healed
One tattoo: yin-yang w/ fire & water on left shoulder
The tattoo was still healing when I met my wife and, like John, she would kill me if I got another.
------------------
My DVD Collection
[Edited last by Dave Gilbert on November 14, 2001 at 12:04 PM]
[Edited last by Dave Gilbert on November 14, 2001 at 12:05 PM]

Brad_W

Screenwriter
I guess I'm lucky that my wife has 3 tattoos like me. She and I both want more. I designed one for her for when we have the money for it. Also, I'm having a hard time designing a new one for myself. I like the idea of drawing my own tattoo. The original that I drew and now have is my favorite and it makes an interesting story when people ask me about it. Plus, my wife and I like to act lame for a while and show people the tattoo that we have together.
------------------
My Home Page:
My List O' DVDs:
Link Removed

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Since I am Owner-contractor-engineer-and-cheap-immigrant-labor of the house I just gutted and rebuilt, I have more inadvertant piercings than most people living.
Last hand tatoo came from that spray on insulation stuff...that crap never comes off!
thanks but no thanks, I have enough pain in my life
guess I should add
...hey you kids, get off my roof before IIIIIIIIIII.....

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
I have a Celtic design around my right bicep. I found the pattern on the internet and then my friend adapted it to his style of tattooing. I forget the name of the style but basically it is all in one color with dots for shading.
The guy who did it (Colin) was a buddy from high school who moved to Denmark several years ago and learned the tattooing trade. He came back to visit a few years ago and tattoed me for free! It would have normally cost around $400 dollars.
Here's his website in case you're interested: http://www.tattoo.dk/colins/ecolin_ramme.htm
No piercings BTW.
Rock on Rain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks