What's new

A Few Words About While we wait for a few words about…™ Miranda and the Movies – in Theaters and Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Several members have sent messages asking what I might be working on - especially during Covid.

I can finally discuss a project that has been in the works for awhile.

The final format could be anything from a limited streaming series to features, and based upon two novels.

The first is Miranda and the Movies.

The books were discovered, and shepherded by my assistant a number of years ago. Two years ago, they were optioned, and have recently been purchased.

The basic premise is the story of a 12 year-old girl in New Jersey, in 1915 - who literally falls into the fledgling motion picture industry. We currently have two draft screenplays, and are working on the next move.

I’ve arranged for the books to be available on Amazon via Kindle, and have received approval from Ron and HTF to post a link to the first book here. The second, Miranda Goes to Hollywood, should be up next week.

There are too few films out there for girls of a certain age - too old for dolls - too young for a Porsche. The Miranda stories take us back to a far more innocent era, before The Great War.

They’re free with Kindle Ulimited.

For those who have daughters or grand-daughters of that age, here’s a link:

I’d love to know how kids relate to it, especially as we move forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Several members have sent messages asking what I might be working on - especially during Covid.

I can finally discuss a project that has been in the works for awhile.

The final format could be anything from a limited streaming series to features, and based upon two novels.

The first is Miranda and the Movies.

The books were discovered, and shepherded by my assistant a number of years ago. Two years ago, they were optioned, and have recently been purchased.

The basic premise is the story of a 12 year-old girl in New Jersey, in 1915 - who literally falls into the fledgling motion picture industry. We currently have two draft screenplays, and are working on the next move.

I’ve arranged for the books to be available on Amazon via Kindle, and have received approval from Ron and HTF to post a link to the first book here. The second, Miranda Goes to Hollywood, should be up next week.

There are too few films out there for girls of a certain age - too old for dolls - too young for a Porsche. The Miranda stories take us back to a far more innocent era, before The Great War.

They’re free with Kindle Ulimited.

For those who have daughters or grand-daughters of that age, here’s a link:

I’d love to know how kids relate to it, especially as we move forward.
Thanks for linking, Ron!

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Sounds wonderful. Congratulations and all best wishes going forward!

(I am reminded that links don't show up when viewing HTF on a mobile device, at least on this older iPad. Of course I'll see it later. In the meantime, found the books on Amazon, purchased, and downloaded. Will very much enjoy reading these.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks