What's new

Where to get gold Banana Plugs? (1 Viewer)

Can anyone give me a good online store to buy Gold Banana Plugs? I just finished running surround speaker cable through my walls and have gold banana female jacks at either end of my wall and now want to outfit ALL of my speakers and my A/V Receiver with gold banana male plugs.

I need 28 plugs in total and the lowest price I have found plugs for is $2.50 so far.

Can anyone help me find a good quality plug for a decent price, or maybe something that is cheaper when bought in bulk?

Thanks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ricky ho

Stunt Coordinator
go here part sexpress. look under connectors for dayton audio banana plug. comes in a set of 4 for $6.95.(two red,two black)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
NXG Gold Dual Banana plugs. $1.68 each (1 black and 1 red connected). These would be perfect for the speaker end, as the plugs are properly spaced for standard speaker banana plugs.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/shopping...x-402-blk.html
For the receiver/amp end, the spacing is larger and these won't work (i made the mistake of buying the dual plugs for the receiver end and ended up having to cut them apart), so you'd need to go with individual plugs. NXG also makes these in gold for $2.25 a pair from the same site.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/shoppingmatrix2/nx-401.html
Both hold up to 12awg wire, and i've used them as low as 18awg w/ no slipping. I currently used them with tin tipped 14awg and the connection is as tight as can be.
Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks