What's new

What happened to LCVG? (2 Viewers)

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
haha I checked out here too

I miss my videogame discussion :frowning:

Even if you guys are a bit too pro-Xbox :D

Cheapassgamer is my secondary wandering place at work... but has a big share of morons and flamers.

Figured maybe I would find something here. I was wondering what happened too. You guys need to switch virus protection software or something!

Some rumors flying about on the Revolution controller I look forward to discussing :D

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
Hehe

Yeah I was chiming in.
All I kept seeing was people saying "I'll be buying it anyway"

:D

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yep we will be buying it anyway. Just like DS and PSP. Read those threads from start to end. You will get a few good laughs;)

Mike SD

Auditioning

Hmmm, I mentioned in the PSP thread I was interested, but I still managed to hold out :)

The DS on the other hand, I've been increasing my game collection.

I suppose I'm getting off topic now. Back on topic, hurry up with the damn server! :p)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Why the heck did it take me this long to check the HTF for info? And here I simply assumed you guys had banned my IP. :)

Get well soon, LCVG!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member

Wait until the PS3 and Revolution thread. I will be doing the same thing, "I'll be buying it anyway"

BTW - we are still working on it.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris

We're a group of insane, semi literate, video gaming junkie convicts, serving time here in Rikers Island, that have recently been allowed access to the internet.

Okay, not really.

We're just old members of the Home Theater Forum, that used to spend ridiculous amounts of time on this forum, that have since joined the LCVG forum, that was made by some of the regulars around here.

Most of us still surf through here, at least I do, but it seems as though many went to LCVG, and stayed.

Jay! How ya doing? You ever swing over to LCVG or, are your duties around here keeping you too busy?

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter

Derrik, Cameron is just being his usual wiseass self...you may know him better as "Starhawk" on LCVG. He quite enjoys "punking" people and is currently facing litigation for crossing the line in a recent incident with a former friend.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, how goes the server fixing-upping?

I work in IT - although not directly on NT servers, I do spend time dispatching conference calls and updating outage entries for them, so I'm familiar with how long it can take to bring a server back up. Obviously if a virus was the problem it is an NT server?

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
Its kind of funny how everyone, myself included came over here to find out the status on LCVG. I don't post much but man do I miss it..Something about reading the opinions of fellow gamers that keeps me coming back for more..

seriouscrayon

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
So do we start talking about video games here then?
It feels like I'm cheating on that website if I talk video games on another website. ;)

So...Xbox 360, that should be kinda cool huh?

JayV

Supporting Actor

I'm doing well and yes, I do spend a lot of time at LCVG. Thanks for asking!

For those looking to get their fix, Joey (CaptDS9E) was kind enough to set up a temporary home. PM him for info.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Good to see everything being worked out, I was wondering what happened as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks