What's new

What DVD goes with a H/K 7200 (1 Viewer)

Darin_D

Auditioning
Hi all, I'm not sure what DVD player goes well with the Harmon Kardon 7200? The H/K has all the bells and whistles, so the question is how much do I need in a DVD player? Because the receiver has bass management and so on do I really need this in a DVD player? I can go to about $600 on one, so any suggestions would be great. Thx -Darin-

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Wow for that money, you can pick up a Denon DVD-2900 on the used market easily. That'd probably be the bestest choice.

Darin_D

Auditioning
Hey, Thanks for the reply. I was looking at that one, and thats why I was wondreing if I really need to spend that much? Because the receiver has bass management and all speaker level adjustments so on. I also Play more CD's and DVD Audios then movies. But if the Denon 2900 is the highest vote for what is best suited for the Harmon Kardon 7200, then thats what I'll go for. Thanks again Drew-W.

Any other Votes on something else??

SethH

Senior HTF Member
If you want to save a little money you could go with the Denon 2200. It is also a universal player. Check out the features of both and see if it's worth the price difference to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks