What's new

What are you really hoping to come out on WB Archives DVD in 2010? (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Twelve O'Clock High (The TV Series) is owned by FOX, not WB.

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I see the 1977 tv movie Possessed is coming out. I believe this was Harrison Ford's first movie? Not sure. I would basically like to see more tele fright films that were shown on network tv during the 70's. I have a lot of them but: Initiation of Sarah, Terror at 40,000 Feet, Satan's Triangle to name but a few.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Rick Thompson

There's really only one WB series I'd pay a premium for that isn't already out: Harry O.

If they're WB (and who knows?), I'd also pay for Slattery's People and The Great Adventure -- but I figure I'll be at that great video store in the sky before THOSE are available!
Well, considering that CBS owns those two shows, its doubtful WB would put them out.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by Van594

I would like to see the Midnight Caller (1988) complete series put out since it doesn't look like it will make a regular release. WB had a connection to this series through Lorimar so not sure if they still have the rights but if so I think it would sell well.
I was under the assumption that Warner Brothers held the rights to Midnight Caller.

Replying to what I really hope to see come out on WB Archives DVD in 2010 are the third season of Knots Landing and a complete series boxset of Midnight Caller.

MattSav

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I would love to see Warner release the remaining three seasons of late 1980's series Superboy using their Warner Archive program. It would be a perfect fit as the first season was widely available but WHV reps commented in a HTF chat a few years back that further releases were suspended due to sales figures from the Season 1 set.

I'd also like to see the PTEN series TimeTrax released. There are two seasons and it would make for a good Warner Archive fit as well. I assume Warner owns the rights to the entire PTEN library, as they released all of Babylon 5 on DVD.

Joe Tor1

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Torcivia
No one mentions any animated series.

THE HUCKLEBERRY HOUND SHOW has been dormant since 2005. How about the remaining three seasons of that series?

There’s lots of old Hanna-Barbera still waiting its turn. Wally Gator or Peter Potamus, anyone? How about The Herculoids?

Also, Girl from U.N.C.L.E. would be a nice follow-up to Warner’s Man from U.N.C.L.E. mega set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks