What's new

West Wing 2/26/03 (1 Viewer)

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Questions:
Was that the last show with Rob Lowe's character unless he guest starring? Will he be removed from the opening credits next show?

Is Mary Louise Parker joining the cast full time? I swear if she is I am going to get so sick of her talking out of the corner of her mouth. It's almost like she's had a stroke.

(P.S. For the PC police I don't mean to take strokes lightly; my dad has had one.)

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Presumably, they'll show him losing the orange cty election, right? (Or winning?) At any rate, they'll have to at least acknowledge it somehow, as the plan was to bring him back onto the white house staff after he lost...

Um... no new show next week? Kinda cliffhangery here (not the election, but the crisis in Africa).

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
They explained it already. When the presidennt appointed Will to his post he said something to the effect that if Sam loses Orange County he'll be promoted to another position (the name of which escapes me) that would keep him emplyed but not necessarily in the West Wing all the time. It opens up the possibility for guest spots or a return if Lowe gets really desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks