Weekly RoundUp 6-2-2015 (1 Viewer)

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Neil Middlemiss said:
I am working on my review for the SpongeBob movie today, and have an interview with the voice of Patrick (Bill Fagerbakke,) going up in a day or so. I can't imagine fans of SpongeBob not already having this Blu-ray on preorder - it's certainly a fun film.

My review for The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge out of Water has been posted!

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Mike Frezon said:
Dana:

I have 3-D Rarities getting released on June 23rd...

oh man, maybe I goofed, I just went to FA's website and it said my order had shipped, maybe they split the order ?

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
called their number, and got a machine, noticed that it is shipped via U.S.P.S. media mail, so who knows when it will get here, will try and contact them again later, and let you know

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
got them n the phone, yep they split the order up, so I still have 3D rarities to look forward to in the coming weeks :D

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I ended up using a $5 reward zone certificate which knocked the Justified Final Season Blu-Ray down to $24.99 and took a little of the sting out of it.

Grady Reid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Grady
One thing of note I found at my local Best Buy on Tuesday: A blu-ray box set of all four SHREK movies for $20. Very surprising as I rarely see these movies in stock anywhere much less discounted that low. An easy snatch for me!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Three Amazon price drops occurring the day after release meaning that pre-order price guarantee will not be automatically applied. You must request a refund.

1776 dropped to $12.88

Cahill U.S. Marshall dropped to $7.88

The Train Robbers dropped to $7.88

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mark-P said:
Three Amazon price drops occurring the day after release meaning that pre-order price guarantee will not be automatically applied. You must request a refund.

1776 dropped to $12.88

Mine has been requested...and is being fulfilled. Thanks, Mark!

What a price!

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
My reviews of Apollo 13 and Falling Skies: Season 4 are now up.

Falling Skies also just had a major price drop on Amazon to $19.99, but you'll have to wait, as it is out of stock with a 7-9 day wait period. This was likely a price match to Best Buy, which should have it in stock now.

As for Apollo 13, be careful if you find it at your local Best Buy. It looks like Universal dumped their overstock of the older 15th Anniversary Edition with $7.50 Movie Cash vouchers for Jurassic World at some locations, but shipped none of the new 20th Anniversary to actual stores.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Mike Frezon said:
Rio Bravo (the 2nd title delivered to my house on Tuesday) also dropped in price (to $7.88)!

I just got a refund on that, too, from Amazon! :thumbsup:
I can't verify this myself but I've read this release drops a very good doc that was on the previous version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks