What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Little Miss Marker – 1934
full

– Mildred Pierce – 1945
full

– Women Talking – 2022
full

– I’ll Cry Tomorrow – 1955
full

– The Crusades – 1935
full

– Camille – 1936...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Quite a week for some major new releases.

Some HD Shirley Temple! You could put together your very own Henry Wilcoxon Film Festival at home! And on and on! I hope you find something for yourself this week!

Little Miss Marker for me! But I think I’ll stick with Mrs. Miniver on the Criterion Blu.

Safe shopping, RoundUppers! :D

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Thx as always Mike! Despite nothing for me (I already own the previous Zorro UHD) I do wonder if Netflix will ever update their 4K streaming version to include the proper transfer that shows the opening text that comes in while the screen is black and before the Z is cut into the cloth. Super odd that they've had the wrong version all this time. (Full disclosure last I checked was many a couple of months ago, but by then they'd had the incorrect version for probably well over a year so I doubt they've fixed it in the last couple of months).

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Quite a week for some major new releases.

Some HD Shirley Temple! You could put together your very own Henry Wilcoxon Film Festival at home! And on and on! I hope you find something for yourself this week!

Little Miss Marker for me! But I think I’ll stick with Mrs. Miniver on the Criterion Blu.

Safe shopping, RoundUppers! :D
You mean Mrs. Pierce on the Criterion blu. :D Just imagine both the Mrs. sitting together for afternoon tea and comparing their Oscars!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You mean Mrs. Pierce on the Criterion blu. :D
Indeed I do! :blush: What a flub! :laugh:

Greer Garson/Jack Carson.... An honest mistake! I guess I just got caught up in--and, frankly, who can blame me?--Henry Wilcoxon-mania!

Just imagine both the Mrs. sitting together for afternoon tea and comparing their Oscars!
I'd love to be a fly on that wall...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks