What's new
World Wide Stereo

Weekly RoundUp 2-5-2008 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Hmmmm. Seems o me like there's enough high-profile new releases this week to keep things moving. We'll see.

I guess The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford was a bit of a disappointment, huh? I could see myself biting on that and The Brave One when my local rental shops put 'em up for sale previously viewed. Right now Hollywood Video is running 2/$20 deals.

I am intrigued by the Imitation of Life SE. Both of those versions of the story have solid reviews. Can anyone back up what I've read? (Maybe Crawdaddy will check in? He's been known to set me straight on my classic films in the RoundUp! :D )

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
YMMV, but Borders currently has Celine Dion: LiLV Blu-ray for $15.99:

Celine Dion concert on Blu-ray

Note that the link is to their online store inventory search engine, not for ordering through Borders.com...which leads me to why this deal is YMMV:

YMMV because there is a disclaimer on their website stating that in-store prices may vary...but if you can find a store that is offering it at that price, kudos for getting it at a great price!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks