What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Don’t Worry Darling – 2022
full

– Peking Express – 1951
full

– Detective Story – 1951
full

– The Silent Twins – 2022
full

– Entre Nous – 1983
full

– Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon – 2022...

Continue reading...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

Emily The Criminal is a great film which unfortunately was not widely seen in its brief theatrical release this past summer. I highly recommend it, and I am looking forward to getting the disc. It is also available already for digital rental as an alternative to blind buying if anyone is curious.

Ghosts it is hilarious and wonderful and I'll be glad to add the first season to my collection. As of when I'm writing this post, Amazon has dropped the price of the Blu-ray to $19.99, down from $22.99 it had been when Mike prepared the grid. They appear to be price matching Target.

On the subject of Ghosts, Lionsgate should be commended for doing a Blu-ray release of it. Abbott Elementary only got a DVD release for its first season last month from Warner.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
For those who have Target Circle there is an offer for 15% off Ghosts Season 1 (blu-ray or DVD). As well, there is a 15% offer on Detective Knight-Rogue.

1669756480707.png
You have to add the offer to Circle and uses the Circle app ad.or print/show you barcode -unless you have your mobile/cellphone number set up for Circle ...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Amazon just added a $3 off coupon for Ghosts on the product page after the pre-order price guarantee ended earlier this week. So those of us who cared enough to pre-order don't get the price break, but anybody wanting to do a new order can get it cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks