What's new

Weekly RoundUp 11-18-2014 (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Mike2001 said:
Thanks Mike! All of the Miyazaki's this week are making me appreciate the Disney Movie Club. If you have finished your commitment, you can get them for ~12 bucks each this month after buying another movie at full price.
Looks like a 2nd Wave is coming on Februrary 3rd, includng Porco Rosso, Pom Poko, and Goro Miyazaki's Tales from Earthsea.

I think that pretty much makes my next DMC enrollment sometime in Jan or Feb

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Bryan Tuck said:
I really wanted to get Princess Mononoke, but the dubtitle issue might be a dealbreaker for me. I'd like to think it might be corrected and re-issued, but apparently the same thing happened on Castle in the Sky and was never corrected. I wonder what happened there.
Disney never corrected that? How lame - that release came out in 1999 (or thereabouts), surely someone must have fixed that since then!

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Tony J Case said:
Disney never corrected that? How lame - that release came out in 1999 (or thereabouts), surely someone must have fixed that since then!
The old DVD was correct. It's the new Blu-ray that's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks