What's new
World Wide Stereo

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
:D

The impression I got from my customer service rep is that there was probably a whole lotta that happening across the country. She actually mentioned a "potential problem in their distribution center." But that still doesn't account for why they are insisting they are out of stock.

Enjoy The Inhabitant, Robert! :emoji_laughing:
I had this happen with Top Gun Maverick. I ordered the steelbook 4K version and received the standard 4K version. After talking to the customer service rep, I was told to keep the incorrect copy and they re-ordered the 4K Steelbook, which went out of stock soon after. My delivery date changed 3
times, but I finally got the Steelbook.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Not to brag but I found a copy at my local Target today. I didn't even think it was possible that they'd have it in store but I sure nabbed it when I saw it.

The Target app tells me that 1.) the Reservoir Dogs 4k/UHD is OUT OF STOCK and 2.) that it is NOT available for sale in stores.

But based on Travis' experience, I ran in to my local Target today and there were a half-dozen copies sitting on their lone little pathetic display of discs. Priced at $14.99.

I quickly snagged one...thinking how it felt like an experience that might've happened about twenty years ago (visiting a brick & mortar store, fingers crossed that they had a title but not really expecting to find it, seeing the title, snatching one up with glee and heading to the cashier).

What fun! :D

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
The Target app tells me that 1.) the Reservoir Dogs 4k/UHD is OUT OF STOCK and 2.) that it is NOT available for sale in stores.

But based on Travis' experience, I ran in to my local Target today and there were a half-dozen copies sitting on their lone little pathetic display of discs. Priced at $14.99.

I quickly snagged one...thinking how it felt like an experience that might've happened about twenty years ago (visiting a brick & mortar store, fingers crossed that they had a title but not really expecting to find it, seeing the title, snatching one up with glee and heading to the cashier).

What fun! :D
There were two (now one )RD 4K BRs in the Taylor Swift recordings/Media section new releases shelf at my newly renovated Target. They were listed & scanned at $14.99. Plus there was a % off Target Circle offer. I tried to find an unblemished slipcase but was unsuccessful. Then I noticed the top media shelf had a special feature - a screw was sticking of the top of the shelf at the back of the shelf!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BioProf
Recent bookmarks