What's new

Warner Box Set bargains at Costco... and a Universal deal as well! (1 Viewer)

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
I went by Costco today and picked up The Tarzan Collection for $16.89. Also available at that price:

The Essential Steve McQueen Collection
The Elvis Collection
The Complete James Dean Collection
Gone with the Wind: Four-Disc Collector's Edition
Ben-Hur: Four-Disc Collector's Edition
The Fellowship of the Ring/The Two Towers/The Return of the King
(two-disc editions shrinkwrapped together)

They also have The Tarzan Collection, Volume 2 and the following Signature Collections for $20.79 each:

Cary Grant
Errol Flynn
John Wayne

And as part of the Flower Drum Song promotion, you can get it or Double Indemnity for $16.39.

Oh, and I almost forgot... they also had all nine seasons of The X-Files in their original packaging for $29.99 each.

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
They also have multiple seasons of Smallville and One Tree Hill priced at $14.79 per season. That is so cheap, it makes me mad. I originally bought these for around $40/season. Don't buy DVDs as an investment, because it sure is a money losing proposition.

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
Update: The $16.89 DVD sets appear to have lasted just one week, because they were gone when I stopped by Tuesday.

Sean A

Stunt Coordinator
This must be a spacial Warner's promotion for the holidays ( I recall a similar one last year). I saw almost all those same Warner titles listed above at Virgin records in NYC yesterday for $21.99 (which is cheap for them )

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I didn't notice any of the sets mentioned above today but I did see the X-Files sets for $29.99. I think they were the new slimcases but I'm not sure. Haven't priced them in awhile so I'm not sure if that price is really a good deal or not.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Um, probably because you have everything else....Target, BJ's, etc..... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbuffalo
Recent bookmarks