What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Collection Announcement: Father's Little Dividend (1951) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
New 1080p HD master from 4K scan of Original Camera Negative

Coming to Blu-ray on August 29th!

FATHER'S LITTLE DIVIDEND (1951)

Run Time: 82 Minutes
Subtitles: English SDH
Audio Specs: DTS HD-MA 2.0 Mono
Aspect Ratio: 16x9 1.37:1 with side mattes
Product Color: B&W
Disc Configuration-BD50

Special Features:
Tom & Jerry Cartoons JUST DUCKY (HD) and JERRY AND THE GOLDFISH (HD); Original Theatrical Trailer

Cast: Spencer Tracy, Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Bennett

Academy Award winners Elizabeth Taylor and Spencer Tracy return in their starring roles from "Father of the Bride" in this delightful comedy of battling in-laws--Father's Little Dividend. Stanley and Ellie Banks (Tracy and Joan Bennett) have barely had time to recover from their daughter's (Taylor) wedding when they learn they are to be grandparents. Their dreams of peace and quiet are soon shattered by baby wails and dirty diapers!
Cast: Spencer Tracy, Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Bennett

1689006149203.png

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
After last month's announcement of The Last Time I Saw Paris, I was hoping we'd see one of Elizabeth's other two public domain titles controlled by Warner (the other being Life with Father), but I didn't think we'd see it so soon!

It's been years since I've seen this. I can't wait to revisit it in sparkling Warner Archive fashion! Thank you, George and team. You've made my month... again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks