What's new

WANTED:SALAMANDER FURNITURE (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I'm looking ideally for a Twin 30 (or 40) in maple with aluminum posts. Accessories don't matter so much as the rack itself.

If you have ANY Salamander furniture, kindly let me know. I might be able to make do with something else.

I'd also be interested to know if you have any connections for getting Salamander furniture at a substantial discount - if you do, contact me and I'll let you know what I have to offer.

Thanks.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
NAX.com typically sells for 10-15% below MSRP. i don't think i've ever seen salamander furniture cheaper with the exception of used salamander furniture.

kevin t

21soles

Auditioning
Real Name
Eric Gonzalez
i have the Hampton 221 for sale, it is 45"W x 21"D x 24"H. i have had it for about 1-1/2 years and it is in awesome condition, we are moving so we need to sell it, i live in southern california. here is the link to see what it looks like, let me know if you are interested.Salamander Designs: Chameleon Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks