What's new

Wanted RTI 150 Also A few Polk towers for sale (1 Viewer)

dereku

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek
I am new to the forum and I was looking for an rti150 I came across one at a garage sale and it sounds beautiful. I am looking for ONE to make a matching pair. I used to repair home theater speakers for my buddies so I ended up with a few floating around.

I have an rti A9 that is in beautiful condition outside of a small ding in the face but 95% of it is covered by the grill. Also the tweeter is blown. I would want an RTI150 plus some cash for it because it is an expensive speaker.

I also have a Monitor 70 that I would trade straight up for the RTI 150

I have 2 Monitor %0's also that are in perfect order, they are my personal HT speakers. I have had them for about 2 months and came across this RTI150 so they have to go. Please let me know if you would like a trade for those.

I live south of Chicago, IL my zip code is 60477. I would not prefer to ship anything but if I have to, then I have to. I am fairly new to the forum so I am not 100% sure how to use it so it may take a few days to get back to you.

Once again all of the items are up for sale regardless of the trade. I dont know if the forum has PM's but if it does feel free I can give out my cell # if necessary. Sorry for the long post and please get back to me

dereku

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek
I would like a single RTI 150 please PM me and I will tell you what I have

Gene3x

Auditioning
Real Name
Gene
Did you ever find the matching speaker for your RTI 150?
Do you still have your old one?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks