What's new

USHE Announcement: Bob Hope Thanks for the Memories Collection (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Promotion: Bob Hope: Thanks for the Memories CollectionHeadline Date: TBA
Release Date: 6/8/2010 BOB HOPE: THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES COLLECTION Product Source: Made for Video
Theatrical Studio:
Theatrical Release:Synopsis: DVD Full Frame Multi-Feature(61112241) : Disc 1 (Side A)
Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-20482-7-2 Unit Type: Multi-Feature Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 6/8/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 19 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Single Audio:English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono
Subtitles: English SDH
Edition: - Picture: Full Frame Version: - Color/B&WBLACK & WHITE Rating: Not Rated CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: DVD Full Frame Multi-Feature(61112241) : Disc 2 (Side A)
Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-20482-7-2 Unit Type: Multi-Feature Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 6/8/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 25 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Single Audio:English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono
Edition: - Picture: Full Frame Version: - Color/B&WBLACK & WHITE Rating: Not Rated CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: • Entertaining the Troops
• Command Performance 1944
• Hollywood Victory Caravan
DVD Full Frame Multi-Feature(61112241) : Disc 3 (Side A)
Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-20482-7-2 Unit Type: Multi-Feature Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 6/8/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 22 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Single Audio:English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono
Edition: - Picture: Full Frame Version: - Color/B&WBLACK & WHITE Rating: Not Rated CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: • Bob Hope and the Road to Success
• The "Road to Morocco" Sing-Along
DVD Full Frame Multi-Feature(61112241) : Disc 1 (Side A) (Feature 2)
Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-20482-7-2 Unit Type: Multi-Feature Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 6/8/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 15 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Audio:English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono
Edition: - Picture: Full Frame Version: - Color/B&WBLACK & WHITE Rating: Not Rated CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: DVD Full Frame Multi-Feature(61112241) : Disc 2 (Side A) (Feature 2)
Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-20482-7-2 Unit Type: Multi-Feature Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 6/8/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 31 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Audio:English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono
Edition: - Picture: Full Frame Version: - Color/B&WBLACK & WHITE Rating: Not Rated CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: DVD Full Frame Multi-Feature(61112241) : Disc 3 (Side A) (Feature 2)
Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-20482-7-2 Unit Type: Multi-Feature Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 6/8/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 31 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Audio:English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono
Edition: - Picture: Full Frame Version: - Color/B&WCOLOR Rating: Not Rated CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: • Command Performance 1945
• The "Buttons and Bows" Sing-Along

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I see Universal is up to their same tricks as they did with the Barbara Stanwyck Collection announcement by not announcing the titles.in the body of the information. Interesting format.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by ahollis

I see Universal is up to their same tricks as they did with the Barbara Stanwyck Collection announcement by not announcing the titles.in the body of the information. Interesting format.
I don't think they're trying to trick anybody, it's just not a good way to highlight which titles are coming out.

Crawdaddy

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I don't see how all that information is very useful without titles.

From The Digital Bits:

In announcement news today, Universal has announced a Bob Hope: Thanks for the Memories Collection DVD box set for release on 6/8 (includes Thanks for the Memory, The Cat and the Canary, The Ghost Breakers, Nothing But the Truth, The Road to Morocco and The Paleface).

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
BTW, that's the way Universal offered this release information.

Not our doing.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Originally Posted by Robert Crawford

I don't think they're trying to trick anybody, it's just not a good way to highlight which titles are coming out.

Crawdaddy
I was not necessarily inferring they were trying to trick anyone, poor choice of words. I just think it is funny that they go through a lot of information about the release, but do not actually list the titles in the collection, they even list the extras. I guess I would say Universal is up to their same lack of marketing skills. You would think they would want everyone to know what is in the collection, besides having to enlarge the graphic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks