What's new

United States of Tara (S1)- Showtime series (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

What episodes are you guys up to I think I viewed up till ep seven and I behind or in front of you...

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Episode seven is dealing with the possibility of a fourth alter.
I'm just about to watch episode eight.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Kind of a touching end to the season; and I did like the twist about how her alters don't just protect her, but really try to protect others, even when it isn't so obvious. I loved everything about the bowling alley sequence.

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
Very good series with outstanding performances from Toni Collette. She deserves a best acting nomination (the other four nominees should practice smiling as Toni's name is called for the Emmy).

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I'm wondering if Tara is secretly adopted.

I know this is a stretch, but what if Buck is her TRUE father and Alice is her TRUE mother and T might be an actual sister?

Or maybe one alter is her true parent.
Also maybe Gimli might be from her real father rapping her?

Which might not make sense since Buck and Alice are widely different.

Now that we know that Trip slept with/raped T and didn't trigger her personas. I'm wondering if the personas have something to do with early childhood.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor

Interesting ideas. I wondered myself how far back the personas went and what else could be hid away inside. I guess the father aspect could also explain why Gimi used her real Dad as a toilet.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I also wanted to point out that I loved when T came out and started talking about her experience with Trip. Trip's wife was freaking out and T is yelling that the two guys bumped each other and giving the old BJ signal. Hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks