What's new

Underworld DVD (merged thread) (2 Viewers)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
With new releases like this I want to know if the additional footage helps,hurts or doesn't really make a difference in the movie. And from what I have read so far it helps. I am also interested if it is the same video and audio transfer of the original and if it is not is it better or worse. Also from what I have read,it looks to be the same video and audio transfer as the original. Which both were stellar on the original.
Anyway all that said, I loved this movie,it was one of my favorite movies of 2003 and as I have already sold my original copy to a friend, I will be picking this one up for sure!

Mark_Mc

Agent
Hi guys,

Just to add to this thread, my review of the Unrated Extended edition is now online here

As well as looking at the new disc, I made a comparison with the old edition, in terms of video and audio presentation, and extras, and was pleasantly surprised at what I found...

Just a snippet from my summary to wet your appetites...

Enjoy :D

Jerry Thomas

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks to all you guy's for the reviews, and a special thanks to David for telling me exactly what I wanted to know. :)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Picked up the unrated last night. Loved the extras; really enjoyed the inclusion of the comic book / production stills.

The jacket design is one of the best I've seen, a completely clean case with just a night sky, and a see-through plastic cover with the aditional art.. creates a nice effect.

Picture quality is great and definitely a "must" for those who enjoyed the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks