What's new

"Under the Dome" season 3 (1 Viewer)

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Bryan Ri said:
I really enjoyed the first season. Every season since has been utter crap. Is the book any better?

The book was so bad it made me want to toss my iPad across the room (read the ebook).

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
The ending of the book was as bad as the ending of St. Elsewhere i.e the snowglobe.

The show has very little to do with the book. Every time I see Steven Spielberg's name up there as producer I wonder if he cringes when he sees it too.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Now we won't find out why the dome is there?

Who put it there?

Will they all survive?

Will the queen baby that was conceived, gestated, and born in two days rule the world?

Will she age just as quickly?

What will happen to Junior? Reny?

Will Barbie stay on the right team?

Who cares! And thank god I don't have to watch anymore. See I have this problem where I have to watch until the end no matter how bad it gets. CBS will save me some time by cancelling.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Actually, the more proper term is not-renewed. The remaining episodes are still going to be broadcast.

Most of the big questions are supposedly going to be answered.

Whether there is time to make some last-minute revisions to the finale to answer any more is unknown.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Malcolm R said:
Canceled by CBS.
So sad. It was an interesting show gone terribly wrong, but I stuck with it.

As David W. said above, sounds like they're going to wrap up the story and attempt to give it a proper ending.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My local affiliate is pre-empting tonight's episode for pre-season football. The new episode of "Under the Dome" will air later at 1:37AM.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Malcolm R said:
My local affiliate is pre-empting tonight's episode for pre-season football. The new episode of "Under the Dome" will air later at 1:37AM.
Thanks for the warning, I'll set the DVR for plenty of time to make sure I don't miss it. Although isn't the finale actually next week?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yes, finale is next week. Also, this schedule will not apply to all markets. I'm in New England, so the local station has elected to show the Patriots/Giants game this evening. In most places, the CBS schedule will likely remain unchanged tonight, and "Under the Dome" will air at its regular time.

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
Well, for those loyal (or foolish) enough to stick around until the end, what did you think? I found the finale satisfying, though I had long since given up on a truly spectacular storyline.

What kept me coming back against my better judgment was Dean Norris as Big Jim. Great character who got a great story arc in the final season, after a lot of messy nonsense with his first wife in season 2.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Well it was an ending that's for sure. I guess it wrapped things up. Now I have an hour back a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks