What's new

Toshiba HD-A35 and Integra DTC 9.8 Prosessor (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Gustavo Menendez
About a few days ago I purchased the Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD player to connect to my new Integra DTC 9.8 Pre-Amp/Processor. I was hoping to be able to use the pre-pro to decode the new HD sound codecs!

Yesterday I received my HD-DVD order of "Eagles Farewell Live from Melbourne" it has DTS HD Master Audio. Wow, the sound (processed by the Integra) was out-of-this-world! and the image was grand.

The "down-side" (joke) of DTS HD Master audio is that I have to change my "Tactile-Transducer" (Clark Synthesis TST-429 Platinum) amplifier because it is over-heating and going to protective mode. I already ordered a new amplifier for it. Hopefully this will solve the issue of loosing the tactile sound on my seating riser.

The first time I played a movie (seen it before, with regular codec) with DTS HD Master Audio I jumped off the seating! What an impactful sound field.

I can't wait for Saving Private Ryan in HD-DVD (hopefully with DTS Master Audio or Dolby TrueHD. Wow, concussion!

Anyway, now I have HD video & Sound!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Gustavo,

Fantastic!

A shame about your Clark amp over-heating, but it
sounds like a fix is on its way.

Please continue to keep us updated on your HD experiences
as there are many people here that we still need to convert.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks