What's new
World Wide Stereo

tons of classic HAMMER dvds for sale... $8.99 each (1 Viewer)

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
All are in great condition (no scratches) and fully intact. $8.99 each.

Build a collection quickly: BUY ALL 17 DVDs FOR $120!!!!!! (that's about $7 each)

I'll accept PayPal, money orders checks, whatever.
Please contact me if you have any question.
Thanks!

[*]Quatermass & The Pit (w/ trailer, commentary track)[*]Quatermass 2 (w/ trailer, commentary track)[*]Reptile (w/ trailer)[*]Lost Continent (w/ trailer)[*]Viking Queen (w/ trailer)[*]Vengeance Of She (w/ trailer)[*]Mummy's Shroud (w/ trailer)[*]Plague Of The Zombies (w/ trailer)[*]Devil Rides Out (w/ trailer, commentary track)[*]Rasputin The Mad Monk (w/ trailer, commentary track)[*]Prehistoric Women (w/ trailer)[*]Legend Of The 7 Golden Vampires (w/ trailer, 2 versions of the film)[*]Dracula, Prince Of Darkness (w/ trailer, commentary track, behind-the-scenes home movie)[*]Abominable Snowman (w/ trailer, commentary track)[*]Shatter (w/ trailer, commentary track)[*]Four Sided Triangle[*]X The Unknown (w/ trailer)[/list]
(all released by Anchor Bay)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I'll take Abominable Snowman, if it's still available. If you are able to contack me within the next hour, I won't be home until this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satimis
Recent bookmarks