What's new

Tom Petty (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
anyone see him live?

Im going this weekend. 3rd row center! Can't wait (sorry, i have to brag to someone).

So how is he? Does he move around on stage? Or just sit on a stool with his guitar or something?

Just curious.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Anthony, I talked with my uncle last weekend. He saw him a while back in Chicago land area and he is a HUGE TP fan. He has seen him almost every time he TP gets near Chicago. He was really disappointed. He did not play several favorites ie., the waiting I think. He had very little energy and was very mellow. I am sorry, maybe he just had a bad show. I have seen him twice with great memories and awesome shows( once with dire straits---oh to see M. Knopfler again).
Have fun!

Jeff Keene

Supporting Actor
I saw him about 6 years ago, so things might have changed, but it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. He seemed to be really enjoying himself and played song after song that I knew and loved. I hope it's as good for you.

David Albrecht

Stunt Coordinator
He played near here last night, and though I didn't go... I heard he played a real good show. I think he's in his fifties now. Good to see he's still making music.

Nate Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
I saw him last year. I was in the grass so all I really saw was what was on the screen but he seemd to be enjoying himself. He'd walk around the stage and all. I'm seeing him again a week from today. Grass again, but it's all I could afford. I hope to get pavilion next time though :) He puts on a good show and if you have 3rd row, you should have a great time (how'd you get those BTW?)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Just got home from the concert...

a great show! nice and loud, and Petty really was all over the place..

the best parts of the show were the 3-4 minute jams at the end of each song. he rocked pretty hard on each one.

im extremely excited he decided to stay with the drummer from Wildflowers.

3 1/2 out of 4 stars on the performance

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks