What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Ten Commandments in theaters (1 Viewer)

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I watched HOW THE WEST WAS WON a few weeks back. I hadn't seen the film since I was probably around 15 so I didn't remember too much of it but getting to see it on a giant screen was remarkable. All those famous faces in one movie is just something missing today.

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
IMO, the quality of Cinemark's "classics" series has gone way up the past year. Recently, we've been getting the real deal, like Ben-Hur, Vertigo, Wizard of Oz, and All About Eve. I'm looking forward to seeing Breakfast at Tiffany's today! In previous years, the selection was more spotty.

Don't get me wrong, a film doesn't have to be 50+ years old to be a "classic". I can buy that label when applied to films like Pulp Fiction, American Graffitti, and Animal House. Those films had big cultural and artistic impact. But before 2014 we were getting stuff like "Dirty Dancing", "Back to the Future" and "Ferris Bueller". Those stretch the concept too far, LOL.

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
Michael Elliott said:
I watched HOW THE WEST WAS WON a few weeks back. I hadn't seen the film since I was probably around 15 so I didn't remember too much of it but getting to see it on a giant screen was remarkable. All those famous faces in one movie is just something missing today.

What are you talking about?

showimagewpscr.php

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marv74BR
Recent bookmarks