What's new

Disney+ The Santa Clauses (2022) (1 Viewer)

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Couldn’t find an existing thread for this, but there are 5 episodes already with the finale set to hit next week.

So far, I’d say the first 3 episodes were cute and harmless ‘member berries, but it really got fun with episode 4, and then episode 5 totally blew my mind. Amazing direction story-wise that they went with. Really looking forward to the finale.

I don’t want to criticize it as a whole quite yet, considering there’s still one more episode coming, but I’m thinking this could have worked even better as a single-film rather than a six-episode series. But maybe I will feel differently if I revisit it after it’s all done. Overall though, as someone who was 8 years old when the original came out and made a big impact on me, I’m glad they decided on this storyline for a continuation, even if it took a minute to really take off.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
The show wrapped up this morning.

I enjoyed the show overall and felt that the format suited it nicely overall.

I struggled a bit with episode 4, but episode 5 and 6 (the finale) were both a lot of fun and the story wrapped in a very Santa Clause way.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Anyone else watch the second season?

Finished it last night. Like the first season it was a pretty interesting idea but would have been a better 90-100 minute movie. When it dragged, it dragged worse than the first season did. But also like the first season, it had a much more fulfilling and engaging final two episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks