What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Return of Tecmo Bowl (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
:)

I have a friend who STILL PLAYS Tecmo Bowl on his original Nintendo system!!

He's always making us laugh by humming the tunes from that game.

C

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Two things need to happen. 1, it should be Tecmo Super Bowl. Not the Super Nintendo version, but the one right after the original Tecmo Bowl. 2, they need to keep the rosters the same, so I can play as the Bears and have Neil Anderson run all over your ass! :)

Doug

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'm with you Doug, make it Tecmo Super Bowl, I want the Giants defense with LT! And if they can somehow enhance it for 16x9 TV's that would be great too, although I don't really see that happening.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I still have an NES and play Tecmno Bowl on it.

Wish I could find a Tecmo Super Bowl cartridge. Hopefully it'll make it into one of the Nintendo classics for GBA releases. Tecmo Bowl was fun, but Tecmo Super Bowl was outstanding.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
I wish my NES still worked. My copies of Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl are just sitting collecting dust, along with Tecmo Super Bowl III on the SNES. I even owned the PS version of Tecmo Bowl for awhile.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I also thought of Bo Jackson. I miss the game, Bo, and watching him play baseball when I would watch the Royals play.

He was nasty in that game, you could either throw a 90 yard touchdown pass to Fred Barnett every time, or just run the 90 yards with him yourself.

Brad_Harper

Stunt Coordinator
http://www.canada.com/technology/sto...e-e24ef2996dfe

The above link talks about super video game sport stars. Bo and Jeremy Roenick are considered the greatest. I loved Super Tecmo Bowl. My best friend and I would play this game for days on end. I was a Neil Anderson and Iron Head Hayward fan, breaking tackles all over the place. He would burn me constantly by throwing to Rice in triple coverage. Boy I hated Jerry Rice in that game! :)
The best was trying to break your season record totals. It was great trying to get 4000+ rushing yards in a season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks