What's new

The Penguins of Madagascar (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Madagascar fans take note: Nickelodeon is airing this new series every weeknight at 8 pm this week and next (at least I think that's the schedule -- check if you're interested). It features the penguins and the lemurs at the Central Park Zoo (the lemur voices are impersonators, but they're pretty good imitations -- not sure about the penguin voices). I saw 2 of the first 3 episodes and thought they were pretty well done.

I don't know what the regular time slot will be, but I'll probably continue watching.

Fred Mitchell

Stunt Coordinator
I caught this for the first time today. I must admit, pretty entertaining!! The Lemur king sounds EXACTLY like Sasha! I'll definitely check this out more often.

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
"Cute and cuddly, boys..."

I'm giving it a chance to grow on me. The militaristic antics of the penguins are funny and mimic the movies very well.

Tom McGrath (Skipper) seems to be the only voice actor held over from the movies.

I think King Julien's ego could grow old very fast. The show might be better served by bringing back Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria, even tough they'll no doubt need new voiceovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks