What's new

The Next Joe Millionaire thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was sort of surprised that both Karolina and Tereza got the boot. Tereza got the boot for mentioning the money first (lame reason). David was scared that Karolina would inhibit Linda if Karolina was still there. Whatever.

My jaw dropped when David had favorable things to say about Olinda (who I view as a gold digger). Oh, Cat looked damn good in the bathing suit. Yowza!

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I was sort of surprised at some of these women. They were acting NORMAL, unlike the american women. Saying things like "if I met him on the street I don't think I would even talk to him". You never hear that out of american women on these shows, all they say is "OH MY GOD he is like the mostest perfect guy like ever, he's all mine, he's the goodest!"

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Aw man, Linda took herself out of the running because she's mentally not into it, and confessed to be too naive and easily influenced. Whatever...

Now, Alessia, the Italian bartender, also gets kicked to the curb. She was probably too forceful in personality for David.

What was with Olinda's tears for Alessia's goodbye? Drama queen!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I guess I'll root for Cat for now, though Giada scares me a little with her single-minded vision of her and David.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Linda was my favorite too. Can't believe she let the other girls get to her. I was hoping Paul would have mentioned to David a few of the things that went on so he wouldn't have let Linda go. Instead take out the troublemakers.

The whole bit with everyone shoveling shite was pretty funny.

Cat is now my new fave as well.

The money reveal should be really interesting this time around, even more so than the first Joe $$. So far it looks like the money is really on most of the ladies mind, even if they do find an attraction to David.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Interesting double episode.

These women were so mean to poor Cat. The more they showed Olinda the more I grew to hate her. All of her looks, her snarks, her eyerolls. I couldn't believe that she was asked to stay again. She has been the worst for at least the last two shows.

Then she seemed to have one of the best dates with David. In the second elimination she was so sure of herself. She acted like she was drunk the whole time and continued to rag on Cat. That was one of the most distasteful displays I have seen on one of these shows. In the surprising turn of events though, David picked Cat over her and that look was priceless. Thank gad David saw past her and knew there would be nothing there.

Next show should be interesting. They said they are bringing back one girl. My guess, or hope is that it is Linda. Now that Olinda is gone, perhaps she and Cat can team up against the other girls.

Did I mention that Olinda is gone? :D

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure why the other girls hate Cat so much. Obviously, the editing can show what the producers want but from what was shown, ever comment about Cat by Olinda really seemed to describe Olinda much better.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This show is now on life support. Thankfully next week's 2 hour finale will bury it.

After giving the heave-ho to Anique, Cat and Petra were left. Then Linda gets back in the game and the fun starts again until Petra gets sent home and it's down to Cat and Linda.

Who's my pick? For now, I'll go with Linda.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
All I really care about now is the twist. I expect that Linda is some princess somewhere and will come out and reveal that she has the 80 million. Who knows?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
What's interesting about this "Joe Millionaire" is that no one has even come close to figuring out that Joe really doesn't have any dough. In the last one "Joe" made all sorts of mistakes and some of the women were starting to catch on, although never fully putting it together. These girls fully believe in the money and have gotten quite used to it. The gifts, the trips, the suites.

Cat does seem very two faced. I don't know if it is just because of the other ladies, or if that is how she acts around other people when away from her man. Her conversation with Petra was pretty funny. "I reall really don't like you." Then in the private interview section "I don't think she likes me."

Talk about awkward moment on Linda's date when she pulled back when he tried to kiss her. You can tell that confused the hell out of him.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
I have an idea for the next "show" but with a twist...

They get a hot young woman and set them up with how ever many men...THIS time it's on the guys...

But the twist?

After they go thru the all of the shows, the romance, the tense situations with the "evection" ceramonies and what-not...it's revealed that she is really a HE...

That's gold Jerry...GOLD!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Finally, this show is over.

David gives Cat the boot.

David tells Linda that he picked her, but then stumbled through his confession about not being rich, and not having $80 million. Then he tells her to think it over and tell him her answer later that night.

After 10 minutes of excruciating dead air of having David just look furtively at the hallway doors, hoping that Linda would show up, Paul is sent to go look for her, and Paul returns with the bad news, but David just keeps on waiting and waiting. Finally he gives up waiting and feels really bad about the rejection.

Cut to David coming home to Texas at the airport. He is driven to a ranch as a welcome home function (with the camera rolling), he spots his horse, North, rides him around the rance, comes to a ranch house and sees Paul there at the house. David is "surprised" by Paul's appearance, but welcomes him warmly.

After pleasantries are exchanged, Paul gives David a letter that Linda wrote to him (and reads it outloud, in case David don't read so good, I guess), and more yapping about not blaming Linda for not showing up because David felt that she was pure and it was the lie that bothered her the most. Paul retreats to the house, and David starts going back towards his horse. Then Linda emerges from the house and finds her way to David, who is "surprised" and awed by her coming to America. They are happy to see one another once again. David gives her the promise ring, and Linda insists on putting it on her left ring finger.

Paul shows up again with a surprise "meal" which turns out to be a check for $250,000 for Linda. Linda is pretty overwhelmed by the prize money. Then Paul tells David that he would not be getting any prize money, as agreed before he was "on the show" but then he proceeded to give David the deed to the house, and the 90 acres of ranch land they were standing on at that moment. David is also overwhelmed by his good fortune.

David and Linda take a ride on North (poor horse, he was not a big horse, and to have to carry 2 people on his back couldn't have been fun for him), and they ride out into the sunset. Awwww....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks