What's new

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
The tracking number for my copy of 'The Ghost & Mrs. Muir' is working now. USPS shows it scheduled for delivery on Saturday.

Mark

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Mark Booth said:
The tracking number for my copy of 'The Ghost & Mrs. Muir' is working now. USPS shows it scheduled for delivery on Saturday.

Mark
Thanks for the heads up, Mark. Just checked mine and Saturday is the delivery date.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
To thank Home Theater Forum members for their participation in the Voice Your Choice promotion, Fox has put together three bundles on Fox Connect with special pricing: 1) Buy all 8 titles on Blu-ray for just $75. 2) Buy the four first place titles for $40. 3) Buy the four second place titles for $40

Here are the titles by decade:
1930s: Jesse James (1st place), Call of the Wild (2nd place)1940s: Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1st place), Black Swan (2nd place)1950s: Carmen Jones (1st place), Desk Set (2nd place)1960s: North to Alaska (1st place), Undefeated (2nd place)

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Mark Booth said:

Mark
That's the one December 3 title which I ordered that did not arrive today. Tracking shows that it arrived in Kearny, N.J. at 4:44 p.m. today so I expect it to arrive on Monday. Call of the Wild, Carmen Jones, Desk Set, Jesse James and North to Alaska all arrived today.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks