What's new

The Frank Sinatra Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
I count at least 8 titles on that Sinatra Ultimate HD collection that haven't been released on blu-ray yet, which leads me to believe there will be at least 2 more volumes coming in the blu-ray series for the Centennial Birthday celebration...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
lukejosephchung said:
I count at least 8 titles on that Sinatra Ultimate HD collection that haven't been released on blu-ray yet, which leads me to believe there will be at least 2 more volumes coming in the blu-ray series for the Centennial Birthday celebration...

And, amazingly, in that group is High Society. Why are they going to tease us like that? It ain't right!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Amazon now has back cover art for these three, just in case anyone was interested in specs.

91ToDB06X4L._SL1500_.jpg

919hiOJHk5L._SL1500_.jpg

91O3tJ8MqwL._SL1500_.jpg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
+1

I had used the HTF links to pre-order Anchors Aweigh and On the Town. Then I looked at the information in this thread...including the bonus features included in the set. So, I have pre-ordered that, too.

While I'd rather pay half for the two movies I really want, the special features on the set sound pretty darn good. Of course, they may be spread across the single releases, too.

I hope more specific information on the releases is available before May 5th hits.

I already own Guys & Dolls and am not interested as much in Robin and Oceans 11.

Sigh. Decisions, decisions.

So I've been actively checking my Open Orders on Amazon keeping check on this issue. As recently as a couple of days ago, the big collection was coming in at $59.xx.

Today, the big collection has dropped to $48.97!

If you haven't pre-ordered. Do it now! :biggrin:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
So I've been actively checking my Open Orders on Amazon keeping check on this issue. As recently as a couple of days ago, the big collection was coming in at $59.xx.

Today, the big collection has dropped to $48.97!

If you haven't pre-ordered. Do it now! :biggrin:

I hope people listened. It's back up to $59.99. :(

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
Mike Frezon said:
I hope people listened. It's back up to $59.99. :(

The nice thing with Amazon pre-order is that you're charged the lowest cost from the entire run of that status before release and shipment. I pre-ordered this title through HTF at $59.99, but still have the $48.97 price.

Richard M S

Screenwriter
I cannot believe it is almost 8 months since the Sinatra blu-ray set was first discussed. Now that it is mid-September, is there any word on what (if anything) may be forthcoming for his birthday month of December?

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
Richard M S said:
I cannot believe it is almost 8 months since the Sinatra blu-ray set was first discussed. Now that it is mid-September, is there any word on what (if anything) may be forthcoming for his birthday month of December?
Twilight Time has Kings Go Forth coming in December but I don't think it is connected with his birthday at all.

Richard M S

Screenwriter
Yes, I saw that about KINGS GO FORTH and THE DETECTIVE, as well.

Warners has the MGM titles I really want (HIGH SOCIETY, SOME CAME RUNNING, THE TENDER TRAP, IT HAPPENED IN BROOKLYN.)

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
John Hermes said:
Twilight Time has Kings Go Forth coming in December but I don't think it is connected with his birthday at all.

Still waiting for Warner owned MGM titles: The Tender Trap, High Society and Some Came Running and would love to see It Happened in Brooklyn as well. You would think there would have been a press release/announcement by now if they were planning to release any Sinatra titles in December for the 100th anniversary of his birth. There's always 101 next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjweav
Recent bookmarks