What's new

3D The Flesh And Blood Show (1972) (1 Viewer)

phillyrobt

Second Unit
Real Name
Robt C
English horror coming next month (18th) from Redemption/Kino,,,but only partial 3-d

StephenDH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
I think "twisted masterpiece" is something of an overstatement. "Cheap, boring crap" is probably nearer the mark.

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben
I got this (and FRIGHTMARE) today - er, Saturday - and I've checked out the 3D segment. Knowing that Kino doesn't do much in the way of clean up and/or restoration is important for anyone who's bought this but isn't too familiar with the companies involved. There's a fair amount of dirt, specks, etc throughout the ten minute-plus segment. It's also b&w. Some of the effect worked well enough, but I did see a few moments of double-image/ghosting here and there. The 3D is more depth-oriented rather than things jumping out at the you, though there are a few of those along the way. The segment is rather dark, I think this affects how effective the 3D ended up being (mild). I'm disappointed Bob didn't get to work on this, I'd imagine it wouldn't have taken too long since it's all a bit short. Is it essential for 3D fans? Nah, of course not, but I'm a fan of Pete Walker and this is a nice little bonus for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks