What's new

The Fast And The Furious (1 Viewer)

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone heard of a release date for the DVD?
Hopefully before Christmas
my theater
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
I'm surprised it will not be released before Christmas. Oh well, it's only a week later, I guess I can wait. Thanks for the info guys
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. Hope it's as good as I expect it to be.

Jon

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
Jon B, don't hold your breath. I saw it in the theaters and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't that great. It's a decent popcorn flick. At best, it's Point Break - with cars.

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
Did you catch it in the theater?

I heard a rumor that the story finishes after the credits are done. Is there any truth to the rumor???

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
In this case, I would hold my breath. I caught it and consider it a very successful sleeper of a movie, kind of like Vin's Pitch Black (which it appears is similarly polarized). A genre film done right with the right contrast of style and action. Beats the holy hell out of Driven in every single aspect IMO (sound, action, story, casting, effects - especially the practical effects).

From IMDb:

On some prints, after the credits, there is a brief epilog showing Dominic's fate. He is shown, driving alone in a red Chevelle with black racing stripes, on a desolate road by the coast in Baja, Mexico. He narrates about his life (I live my life a quartermile at a time ...).
I'm almost certain I stayed to the end because of soundtrack interest, and don't remember seeing that, so the 'some prints' part may be right.

Chris Xolotl

Second Unit
The scene after the credits will be on the DVD. My screener has it. It won't be release before X-mas because they paid MTV millions to advertise it all night long during their New Years Eve party.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks