What's new

John Maher_289910

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Maher
I imagine. They've been good before on pre-sale delivery dates. I've supported Kino with every 3D release, minus a couple. This time I purchased through Amazon to tie in with other Christmas shopping.

I do have an update: I spoke with Amazon yesterday. They simply didn't get the discs. Maybe some unseen delay on Kino's part. However, Amazon has updated my order details with a new arrival date Dec 17, 2022 - Jan 6, 2023.
I ordered from ebay, and while it shipped, the tracker still shows it arriving on 11/28.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Just got an update and confirmation that this is back in stock at Target (was OOS the entire B2G1) so possibly that means next pressing or new batches will
be available at all retailers that were backordered. It wouldn't surprise me if all those Amazon Estimated dates got pushed forward quite a bit.
I did receive mine on Monday -- ordered from Deep Discount on Thanksgiving so at least Alliance had some copies though they went on backorder as well late Thur
or sometime Friday so not too many copies./

Artanis

Second Unit
Real Name
Curt
Interesting. It's apparent this ain't just an Amazon issue. Can't help but wonder if maybe it's a good thing.

Indy Guy

Premium
Real Name
Tony Baxter
Canceled my Amazon order after seeing Diamond Wizard was listed as "in stock" at Bull Moose. I placed the new order this last Wednesday and it arrived Saturday.
I always find their service to be excellent.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I just received my disc right before I left on vacation, so I finally got around to it today.

Josh's review is right on! (I know, that expression dates me terribly.) The 3D is wonderfully layered with enough pop-outs to satisfy those who crave them, and Mike Ballew's commentary even brought a couple of others to my attention (looking forward to his 3D book). How wonderful to add this unknown (to me) crime drama from the Golden Age of 3D to my collection.

Another feather in the cap for 3-D Film Archive!

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
Finally arrived today (I thought it had got lost in the mail as I preordered). Just want to agree with all the favourable comments, the 3-D is a lot of fun. Would never have expected to see this rare British 3-D film released, kudos to the 3-D Film Archive and Kino Lorber.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
My Letterboxd stats for 2022 listed this as the “most obscure” movie I watched last year. Pleased to have made its acquaintance!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.