What's new

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
“The Center Seat: 55 Years Of Star Trek” is a slick, glossy and often ridiculously entertaining look into the history of Star Trek, aimed primarily at longtime fans rather than newcomers.

The Center Seat: 55 Years of Star Trek (2021–2022)

Released: 05 Nov 2021
Rated: N/A
Runtime: N/A

Director: N/A
Genre: Documentary, History

Cast: Gates McFadden, Larry Nemecek, Marc Cushman
Writer(s): N/A

Plot: Chronicles rare and fascinating details of how "Star Trek" began, where it's been, and how it's going where no television series has gone before.

IMDB rating: 8.5
MetaScore: N/A

Disc Information

Studio: Other
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 480P/MPEG-2

Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Josh for the effort of producing this review. I finally made the purchase of this documentary and look forward to seeing it. It’s interesting there was some negatives towards this when the initial reviews from people who have seen it. From reading the review, it is perhaps as you say, they were not the convention goer. My experiences at conventions goes back a little further then yours so I suspect this will be an interesting documentary to see.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Excellent writeup as always, Josh! I guess I take a somewhat opposite view regarding the anticipated audience here. I tend to prefer to bring as many experiences as possible to my home where I know I have control over the environment and don't have to deal with parking issues, rude attendees, etc. I've already ordered this and can't wait to receive it. Despite the documentary designation, I do wish they had released this on Blu Ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks