What's new

Pre-Order The Apartment (1960) (4k UHD Combo) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
304948_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
One of my very favorite films. Jack Lemmon, Shirley MacLaine, Fred MacMurray & Jack Kruschen – Shot by Joseph LaShelle – Written by Billy Wilder & I.A.L. Diamond – Directed by Billy Wilder. Nuf said!

Pre-ordered from Amazon link.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
One of my very favorite films. Jack Lemmon, Shirley MacLaine, Fred MacMurray & Jack Kruschen – Shot by Joseph LaShelle – Written by Billy Wilder & I.A.L. Diamond – Directed by Billy Wilder. Nuf said!

Pre-ordered from Amazon link.

Thanks, as always, Reed!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Is this going to be the "normal" retail price point for Kino for 4K releases? If so, and even taking inflation into account, that adds up too quickly for me to be ordering anything more than one every so often rather than a bunch at a time, as I have done with its Blu-rays.

• Agreed
Reactions: PMF

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Is this going to be the "normal" retail price point for Kino for 4K releases? If so, and even taking inflation into account, that adds up too quickly for me to be ordering anything more than one every so often rather than a bunch at a time, as I have done with its Blu-rays.
For those that live in the States, you can order this from Kino directly for $23.97. Kino's prices are cheaper on their site than at Amazon.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Today is the release day but Nobody has it. ?? :confused: No Review. I preordered mine over 1 month ago from Amazon. :( It Never shipped. What Happened KL ? :unsure:

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
This is all starting to sound very familiar to those who remember the Arrow special edition of several years ago and the many stock problems that seem to be unique to this title.

Reactions: PMF

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
This is all starting to sound very familiar to those who remember the Arrow special edition of several years ago and the many stock problems that seem to be unique to this title.
When it comes to The Apartment, you’ve either got a Street Date or a date with the street; C.C. Baxter-wise, that is.:cool:

PianoPlayer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Larry
Maybe finding The Apartment is as hard as finding a house right now.

Seriously: I stayed patient for the hard-to-get Arrow release back in 2018, and eventually got it. So here's hoping.

Stu Rosen

Second Unit
I got it fairly easily at Walmart.com this week at a good price, and it’s still available, but now only thru a marketplace seller at $34.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks